* Over is 11-2 when James Madison is a road dog of 9.5-12 points since 1997.
* Over is 4-1 after James Madison allows 80 or more points the last 3 seasons.
* Hofstra averages 40 rebounds per game in conference play, while James Madison averages 29 rebounds per game in conference play.
* Oregon is 4-10 ats after failing to cover the spread in 3 straight games over the last 3 years.
* UCLA is 1-7 ate as an underdog this season.
* Over is 5-1 when BYU is a road favorite of 3.5-6 points over the last 3 seasons; 10-3 since 1997.
* San Diego is 0-5 ats their last 5 games and 1-7 ats in conference play.
*Miami is 5-0 ats as a road underdog of 3 points or less or a PK last 3 seasons.